Monday, March 30, 2009

Live Discussion: Economic Case for Industrial Energy Projects

Why just read this blog when you, me, and 200 other like-minded folks can chat together in real-time?

The U.S. Department of Energy's Industrial Technologies Program conducts a free web seminar each Thursday from 1 PM to 2 PM eastern. I was asked to present for the April 9, 2009 edition. Most presentations in the series are about technology, and rightly so. However, someone made the clever observation that the technology does not implement itself. In other words, someone has to justify the time and expenditure. This is a topic that gets scant treatment in the typical engineering textbook.

Therefore, I will be presenting a 60 minute discussion entitled "Energy Cost Control: How the Money Works." This time slot includes about 15 minutes for Q&A. Registration is free, with all the particulars at http://www1.eere.energy.gov/industry/newsandevents/events_detail.html?event_id=3727.

I welcome your participation-- a little two-way conversation would be a nice change for me.

See you then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to my website?